Do you know what a Pizookie is? It's a pizza-cookie hybrid. Life changing combo. We can't indulge on those all day, every day though fam. Here is healthier alternative when your inner fat kid tendencies come lurking. . .
1. Preheat Oven @ 325 degrees.
2. Whisk together: 1 Egg, 3 tbsp Maple Syrup, 1/4 c Melted/Cooled Coconut Oil, 1/3 c Nut Butter of Choice (We have used Cashew or Almond), 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp Nut Milk of Choice (We have used Cashew or Almond).
3. Stir in: 1 c Almond Flour (or sub 1 c Oat Flour, or 1/3 cup Coconut Flour), 1/4 tsp Baking Soda, 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
4. Fold in: Chocolate chunks of choice.
5. Lightly spray oil of choice in pan, then spread out mixture into pan.
6. Top w/ more chocolate chunks, and sprinkle sea salt.
7. Bake for 19 mins, and then broil the top for 1-2 mins. 8. ENJOY!
re. You can insert images and videos by clicking on the icons above.