Summer is coming, and you best impress your friends with this easy AF recipe for FISH TACOS!
1. Combine 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp brown sugar, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over both sides of your 1.5 pounds of white fish of choice.
2. Combine 1/2 c sour cream, 1 whole avocado, 1/4 c cilantro, juice of 1 lime, 1 seeded and chopped jalepeno, andsalt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Combine 1/2 red cabbage (thinly sliced), 1/4 green cabbage (thinly sliced), 1/2 onion (diced), 1/2 c cilantro, and juice of one lime to create slaw to top tacos with.
4. Heat up 2 tbsp oil of choice to medium-high heat, and cook fish filets 4-5 minutes on each side.
5. Distribute accordingly, and EAT!